TriciaPaytosCBBDoll4DollarStoreEyelashes – Part 55

Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Blndsundoll4MJ TriciaPaytosCBBDoll4DollarStoreEyelashes – Part 55

This topic contains 307 replies, has 79 voices, and was last updated by  YTT Admin 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 308 total)
  • Author

CMonroe
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 688
      • Total Created: 691
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Soyyyyy/Soullllll… something happened and the new thread was deleted after one of the times the site was down. So, here it is again! Tawn’s title suggestion won with the amazing number of 52 ❤s !!!

Keep trashing our kween! Every comment gets her a new wash cloth to scrub her ass.

MissDelusional
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 1394
      • Total Created: 1396
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

:popcorn: living for this! I thought they were just being funny and she can’t take the heat. Wow, pot meet kettle! Disgusting and immature is your schtick, tublardo.

Pumkin
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 38
      • Total Created: 38
      • Trash Talker

I’m so mad over this site.

I just wrote a long ass post and it refreshed itself and deleted.

Fuck this byee

Kim
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 18
      • Total Created: 18
      • Trash Talker

The girl doesn’t have a clue what it’s like to live a real adult life. I’ve been talked to much worse in the work place, and did I even get an apology? No! People are brutal. You have to learn to get thick skin. Geez, the girl is so inexperienced and fragile she would be eaten alive with a real job! If someone isn’t kissing her ass, she takes offense. Totally absurd! She doesn’t have a clue what the real world is like!

DcSensai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 43
      • Total Created: 44
      • Trash Talker

lets hope that this time the thread doesnt get deleted.  also some people are seeing the trainwreck and apologizing to me.  others are looking deeper and finding the real her and apologizing to me.  though no sign of any tabloid on either side of the pond going that deep yet.

H. Marie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1368
      • Total Created: 1369
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  H. Marie.

“I solemnly vow to never be bougie”

PsychoBitchFromHell
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 544
      • Total Created: 546
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I do not know what in the actual fuck is going on here.  I really would like to know b/c I feel let down.  Us loyal regular posters keep this site alive, and when a thread is completely deleted without an explanation,  it’s a bit upsetting.

Anyways, I will try to post this and see if it or if the new thread gets deleted.  If it does, it would indicate to me that censorship is alive and well on the internet, at least on this site.

Will she ever learn to dress appropriately for her size?  This is so unfair of her to subject her housemates to all of this cottage-cheesy nastiness.

nunu
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 48
      • Total Created: 48
      • Trash Talker

lets hope that this time the thread doesnt get deleted. also some people are seeing the trainwreck and apologizing to me. others are looking deeper and finding the real her and apologizing to me. though no sign of any tabloid on either side of the pond going that deep yet.

daniel.  You were catfished.  You’re like this normal average looking guy, and she looks like some monster from an early 2000’s J-horror flick.   Kid you are out of Hamboni’s league.

The bitch who makes videos about pissing herself in Target thinks other people are immature.

Please let it get worse.  She needs a good takedown.  Notice how she hasn’t got up in Chad’s face?   She’s a coward and a fucking nut case.  Bitch we have seen your ass, remember?  It looks like you haven’t scrubbed that shit since ever.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  nunu.

kimdracula
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 128
      • Total Created: 128
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

This bitch needs to chill the fuck out. She’s so fucking extra, like, dude, is this your first time communicating with ppl?!

darby hansom
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 84
      • Total Created: 84
      • Trash Talker

Her crying seemed really fake when she was bitching to Big Brother. Not impressed. :negative:

DcSensai
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 43
      • Total Created: 44
      • Trash Talker

lets hope that this time the thread doesnt get deleted. also some people are seeing the trainwreck and apologizing to me. others are looking deeper and finding the real her and apologizing to me. though no sign of any tabloid on either side of the pond going that deep yet.

daniel. You were catfished. You’re like this normal average looking guy, and she looks like some monster from an early 2000’s J-horror flick. Kid you are out of Hamboni’s league. The bitch who makes videos about pissing herself in Target thinks other people are immature. Please let it get worse. She needs a good takedown. Notice how she hasn’t got up in Chad’s face? She’s a coward and a fucking nut case. Bitch we have seen your ass, remember? It looks like you haven’t scrubbed that shit since ever.

well you are technically true, because i thought she was someone that actually had a heart and i got tricked in that way and thank you for the compliment. that is a lot better than the “love and light” her piranhas spew toward me.

sarah
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 218
      • Total Created: 218
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Who is daniel?  whats going on…sorry if this is none of my business kindly tell me to fuck off.  ;)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  sarah.

Pumkin
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

same, who is Daniel?  :scratch:

KetchupFarts
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 33
      • Total Created: 34
      • Trash Talker

Daniel is a dude who was a super fan of Trisha’s. He participated in many YouNow conversations with her and I *believe* won some Skype date with her that never panned out. She then ghosted him and well, things got ugly a while back when she threw him under the bus. Anyone have that video where she claimed he was a stalker? Her fishies went IN on him.

Pumkin
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

:nospam: :finger1:

I got mad at this site for deleting my post but I’m calm now so I came back to try again. lmao

– This fish faced fucking land-whale is the most socially inept person I have ever witnessed. Whether it be school, work, errands, a vacation, a stranger passing by, or this career opportunity there is seriously a set of manners and etiquette anyone with human decency is suppose to maintain to keep things cordial. There is no human decency from Trisha in any aspect, whether it be at home behind a keyboard or in person for any reason. She’s the worst.

– Those guys are extremely childish and annoying, but if she had any brains or etiquette she’d handle it with way more class and elegance or figure out a way to make it work for her. She’s so retarded just rudely snapping at everyone because she’s mad she’s not with REAL “big” celebrities. Lmfao of course they wouldn’t cast her with anyone who’s extremely famous what did she expect? She’s just as much of a nobody as she’s accusing anyone else of being.

– im actually sad for her extensions because that shit takes time and money. /: regardless of how horrible she is, I really felt bad for her and Sandi (I think that’s what her name is) for having to get mystery sludge in their hair /: that’s not cool. I work hard on my hair too so I would be just as upset…

– there’s going to be the best story time videos about all of this. I bet her friends and family are so disappointed in how she is acting. So much embarrassment. Bacon bitch and her weird creepy priest-looking dad really fucked up raising this one.

– she’s being a complete diva. Bragging that she makes too much money to be dealing with all of the bullshit she should have expected. I’m amazed at what a pedestal she puts herself on. Fucking talentless, mannerless, street scum is what she is. She’s worthless without her wallet. She’d never last a day in the real world away from her computer or outside of her house. She doesn’t do shit with her life because she’s so overemotional and sensitive everything outside of her fantasy world upsets her! Fucking hormones and brain are so jacked up from the bad food and garbage lifestyle. She needs some behavioral therapy rehabilitation!

– my Reddit name is W33ping if I decide to post there /:

just getting all my thoughts out here once in a blue moon.

RIP. Trisha will never be on tv again. Lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 308 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.