Thrift Thick Part 28 – But I Don't Support Her Opinion, You Guuuuiiiiiseee!!

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick Thrift Thick Part 28 – But I Don't Support Her Opinion, You Guuuuiiiiiseee!!

This topic contains 627 replies, has 96 voices, and was last updated by  Tsubaki 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 616 through 628 (of 628 total)
  • Author

MissDelusional
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 1394
      • Total Created: 1396
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Just like no one called her a “whore” I’m suspecting no one threatened her life. She doth protest too much. She’s not getting her way so she’s whinging as I suspected she would; she’s hoping her sycophants will dry her self absorbed tears.

PCG
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 147
      • Total Created: 147
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

As much as we talk crap about Ca$$it I don’t think anyone here would send her death threats I mean at least I hope so. All Petty Paige is doing is giving her interpretation of the whole moderator incident. If Ca$$it is really feeling overwhelmed by this whole thing then take a break from YT. I know she probably can’t since YT is her “career” but seriously take a sebaticle. :wacko:

My bet is there was probably 1 “death threat” that was probably more of just a harsh comment, and now shes going on about how soooooooooooooooooo many people are sending her threats. I mean what would people even send her a death threat about? Are they defending cate? idk lol. Its such a coincidence that she tweets this just after deleting her comment on petty’s video.

You’re probably right! I’ve noticed it’s a common theme with her. She gets called out on something then deflects by going on Twitter and posting she’s getting harassed and such.  :dumb:

lynn
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 854
      • Total Created: 854
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I thought she deleted the comment because she realized (or someone told her) that she was just feeding into that kind of attention more. But then she goes off on twitter afterwards. Forever a victim. She needs to get off youtube and social media and get some damn perspective. She’ll never take a break because of the money, but it’s a shame, because stepping away from it is probably the only thing that’ll help this all blow over for some people.

Aqua
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 21
      • Total Created: 21
      • Trash Talker

Let’s not forget that cricism=hate on Cassie’s world. Calling her out=harrasment, so probs actual hate comment=death treath lmao

HRJune
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 247
      • Total Created: 247
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Aaaaaand here we go, the old Cassie classic. Using her cats to garner an emotional response from her army of crazy cat ladies.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sarah
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 254
      • Total Created: 254
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Just like no one called her a “whore” I’m suspecting no one threatened her life. She doth protest too much. She’s not getting her way so she’s whinging as I suspected she would; she’s hoping her sycophants will dry her self absorbed tears.

The only connection I can see where she claims people called her a “whore” is when some people have commented that her mukbangs look like fetish videos and that some of the things she says/does seems like she’s getting paid to do it. I’ve never seen anyone call her a “whore” verbatim, but I think she’s just surmising that herself. I’m guessing that she’s doing the same thing with the “death threats.”

Katherine
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 48
      • Total Created: 48
      • Trash Talker

Someone should send this her way and tell her to get some help. She literally has all the symptoms.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  Katherine.
    Attachments:

ThriftyPrick
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 39
      • Total Created: 39
      • Trash Talker

“sending her death threats” lol ok

Attachments:

Chely
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 316
      • Total Created: 316
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Dead at fig licking her tears. And supposed death threats, plural.

If she really meant that apology video , she wouldn’t be so upset about pettys vid. She’d accept the valid criticism and not respond, realize her error of her ways and try to move on and better herself. Not play victim when she has zero reason to. She’s so bizarre.

Timii
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 182
      • Total Created: 182
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Dead at fig licking her tears. And supposed death threats, plural. If she really meant that apology video , she wouldn’t be so upset about pettys vid. She’d accept the valid criticism and not respond, realize her error of her ways and try to move on and better herself. Not play victim when she has zero reason to. She’s so bizarre.

Yes someone who actually meant their apology would just accept anymore following drama and not feed into it because they (she) had already said her peace.

But cassie is determined that people believe her apology and – validate her, as a victim – so she defends herself at all possible moments!!!

teen idle
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 2
      • Trash Talker

“sending her death threats” lol ok

I love how Cassie’s fans are always saying it’s misinformation when there’s dozens of screenshots and video proof of her saying shitty things. off the top of my head I remember her domestic abuse joke in one of her skincare vids (don’t remember which one, maybe unboxing or best&worst of beauty) like are they fucking blind????

:scratch:

robot
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 693
      • Total Created: 696
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

NEW THREAD!

Thrift Thick Part 29 – Feeding the cats her delicious tears.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  robot.

"Racists make good enriching friends!" - Cassie (Thrift Thick) on SwastiCate, 2017

Tsubaki
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 11
      • Total Created: 11
      • Trash Talker

OT but Stephanie Nicole did a review/demo of the UD Heat Palette and she really liked it! She also said you can do many looks from everyday to night …but didn’t Ca$$it say it was underwhelming and couldn’t do many looks from it? :scratch: The disservice she does to her subs just to get her “I don’t get on the hype train like everyone else” point across so she gives it a “meh” review? I bought that palette and love it! :heart:

I thought KitschSnitch (Kat from Beauty News) did a good review on it. She enjoyed the palette but raised similar points about how limiting the palette is in terms of the shades either being too similar to each other or they just don’t fit in, and also referenced past releases of the Naked palettes. To each their own, I guess. I won’t be buying it because I don’t use warm eyeshadows.

Viewing 13 posts - 616 through 628 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘Thrift Thick Part 28 – But I Don't Support Her Opinion, You Guuuuiiiiiseee!!’ is closed to new replies.