Thrift Thick Part 24 – Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick Thrift Thick Part 24 – Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!

This topic contains 621 replies, has 111 voices, and was last updated by  Anubabot 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 616 through 622 (of 622 total)
  • Author

gossipgirl
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 211
      • Total Created: 212
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She won’t show the reflection of her window in brushes but she’ll show the streets she drives. Granted there aren’t street signs. But still with her paranoia I’m confused why she’ll show this but cover up her brushes .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

lilybug
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 343
      • Total Created: 343
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I noticed though with these slimmer brows, that it allows that harsh, harsh makeup to take the stage, which isn’t a good thing either

I think her change of makeup is an appeal to she “always does the same thing.” Not that her makeup was great before, but it was pretty much always a neutral palette. She has, admittedly, branched out with colors, but since she refuses to blend or learn other techniques, it still looks bad. Worse, even, because now it’s blotchy with bolder colors as opposed to browns.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  lilybug.

Notime
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1
      • Total Created: 1
      • Trash Talker

Recently found this site. All I can say is OMG what a grotesque ogre this creature is. I stumbled onto her while looking for foundations for oily skin. Good grief I had better application skills than her at age 16.  :negative:

Nina
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 611
      • Total Created: 612
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Guess who is on Jen’s live chat getting as much attention as possible

Anubabot
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 941
      • Total Created: 944
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Another Mukbang, who would have thought. The less effort the better I see.

Let’s see:
    -Dr. Pepper
    -Fruit cup
    -Greek quinoa salad
    -Feta cheese
    -two sauces

This is not ‘light’ food. It’s cheese with some salad on it. It has a lot of calories for a salad and of course it’s not vegan. Didn’t she say she eats dairy/meat free most of the time? So far ALL her mukbangs have been greasy/fast food. She’s never going to lose weight or maintain it if she eats like this. Atleast say ‘no’ to the fizzy drinks.

Sorry if my English isn't as good~
    “I solemnly vow to never be bougie”

Haru
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 130
      • Total Created: 130
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Another Mukbang, who would have thought. The less effort the better I see. Let’s see: -Dr. Pepper -Fruit cup -Greek quinoa salad -Feta cheese -two sauces

Plus she had an 800 calorie cookie – she didn’t eat the whole thing, but still.

Anubabot
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 941
      • Total Created: 944
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Another Mukbang, who would have thought. The less effort the better I see. Let’s see: -Dr. Pepper -Fruit cup -Greek quinoa salad -Feta cheese -two sauces

Plus she had an 800 calorie cookie – she didn’t eat the whole thing, but still.

Forgot to add the bread roll she ate too.

I don’t know if I can finish this video, the noises and her behaviour, ugh.
    First she was making fun of a group of teens because there were 4 boys and just one girl in the group (how awful, like, seriously -_- ) and then she said the girl was being an attention whore but of course the boys didn’t fall for it. I mean, is she telling us her Fanfiction reads or what? Clearly jelaous.

Then, she presumed to know about the feelings of suicide victims and potential victims. Don’t get me started on this.

Sorry if my English isn't as good~
    “I solemnly vow to never be bougie”

Viewing 7 posts - 616 through 622 (of 622 total)

The topic ‘Thrift Thick Part 24 – Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!’ is closed to new replies.