SamSchuerman General Discussion

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk SamanthaSchuerman SamSchuerman General Discussion

This topic contains 54 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  YTT Admin 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

YoLo
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 2
      • Trash Talker

GG needs to get their act together! They are the only site I have any problems with. I just don’t get why it can’t work and more people need to come over here.

Sam needs to not put makeup on her face for a couple of weeks and keep with the same skincare regime, not sleep her makeup and drink lots of water. I don’t think she is someone that would have horrible acne if she would just take better care of herself.

Sassypants
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 4
      • Total Created: 4
      • Trash Talker

I’m switching over here for my Schuerman gossip! GURU GOSSIPER has had its day. I hope everyone moves over here too. Maybe when it’s back up and running (or should I say if…) we should put a post directing the ladies here and maybe some will see it before it gets deleted by the mods! Hi by the way  :bye:

Poppy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 12
      • Total Created: 12
      • Trash Talker

GG is working decently for now.  So many have left to go to gossipbakery.  I saw a bunch of people left the trisha pastas thread to come here, too.  :(  I miss my frequent people on the shuerman thread over at GG.

Hayguise
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 21
      • Replies Created: 1541
      • Total Created: 1562
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Tea is being spilled at the gossip bakery, but I cannot handle the users there ugh, with 40 pages filled with personal posts, asking for more tea…seems most don’t work.

i think they chased of the source, I should pm them to come here lol

They say she has a gimpy layyyyg

Charli
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 40
      • Total Created: 41
      • Trash Talker

:bye:   :bye:

Tea is being spilled at the gossip bakery, but I cannot handle the users there ugh, with 40 pages filled with personal posts, asking for more tea…seems most don’t work. i think they chased of the source, I should pm them to come here lol

i tried to get to the actual gossip on that website I got through 20 pages of people saying something about muffins and gave up! What is the actual drama? I’d love you to shed some light if you can!

Hayguise
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 21
      • Replies Created: 1541
      • Total Created: 1562
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Ugh yes, trying to wade through the literal bs posts, I can’t anymore, I’m reading sip of tea’s posts, does this work for you?

http://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/m/?act=Profile&MID=10736687

i can post screen shots tomorrow if not. They mentioned posting on a blog instead, I think they should, these gossip grannies just spent another 20 pages asking where they were and who they think the tea spiller is. Why are they hell bent on outing the source?

They say she has a gimpy layyyyg

Ult-ugh
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 213
      • Total Created: 213
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

The source showed screen shots of BS conversations with her ex friend whose hubby she fucked.  I believe it was around page 32 of the second last thread.  Source claims to have a lot of tea on Jay,  Sam and even Brad. I’m watching big time over there! I hope she shares more. We should invite her here!

CrazyDazy
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 403
      • Total Created: 404
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Holy shit. I hope that user comes here. It’d be easier than creating a blog.

UrsulaTalksTrash
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 362
      • Total Created: 364
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

So now she too is promoting ZAWFUL. Anything for money right? Even if it’s a piece of shit company. Her latest try on haul from shitty Fashion Nova….wtf is with her child molester glasses?!? Those things are so stupid and hideous I just can’t  :puke2:

YTT Admin
    Keymaster
      • Topics Created: 81
      • Replies Created: 160
      • Total Created: 241
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

test

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    terst
Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.