JLovesMac1 General Discussion

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk JLovesMac1 JLovesMac1 General Discussion

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Bougie Bankruptcy 6 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

YTT Admin
    Keymaster
      • Topics Created: 81
      • Replies Created: 160
      • Total Created: 241
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Trash Talk here!

terst

Dinkin Flicka
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 25
      • Total Created: 26
      • Trash Talker

Anyone think she’ll actually quit YT this year? I don’t see it happening.

Darryl: Why? 'Cause I'm from the hood?
    Michael Scott: Dinkin flicka.

sailor43
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 41
      • Total Created: 41
      • Trash Talker

Anyone think she’ll actually quit YT this year? I don’t see it happening.

She still has a YT career?

teta
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1
      • Total Created: 1
      • Trash Talker

she def still make youtube cause she needs that $$ she never join any off camera youtube event right

dasani
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 2
      • Trash Talker

she def still make youtube cause she needs that $$ she never join any off camera youtube event right

Nah, she’s not popular enough for that. Back in the day she might’ve had a chance to be big, but she fucked that up with her spazzy 4 minutes intros and 2 minutes of content videos.

I wonder how many of her 1.9 million subscribers are looong abandoned youtube accounts.  :thinking:

Tnessa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1
      • Total Created: 1
      • Trash Talker

She says she never goes to those events because the beauty community is too catty and reminiscent of high school, she’s just being “blunt”.

I used to like her but then she started waving her social anxiety in everyone’s face and acting as if she was superior to everyone because she’s so ~real~

She still buys designer clothes and makeup, she still buys organic food, she still has 5 dogs, how is she sooooo different from other “fake” YouTubers??

Bougie Bankruptcy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 691
      • Total Created: 691
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She says she never goes to those events because the beauty community is too catty and reminiscent of high school, she’s just being “blunt”. I used to like her but then she started waving her social anxiety in everyone’s face and acting as if she was superior to everyone because she’s so ~real~ She still buys designer clothes and makeup, she still buys organic food, she still has 5 dogs, how is she sooooo different from other “fake” YouTubers??

she has no self awareness, shes the one thats catty af.. and she has no friends because nobody can stand to be around her. shes always negative and bitching about something. she should delete her channel and stop embarrassing herself. holding on to youtube by the skin of her teeth, she just got a job so i guess baby steps towards a regular life at least  :eyeroll:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.