Home Forum Youtuber Discussion New Fails to Watch! HRHCollection

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  grath thlippur 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

HotDave
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 89
      • Total Created: 91
      • Trash Talker

HRHCollection is the perfect replacement for those of you who miss old school Lorraine (you know, before she spawned and became the world’s most intense helicopter parent).  Like Lorraine, she spends most of her blogs driving aimlessly in an expensive car, talking about her weird diet (which consists of coffee and nothing else until dinner), bragging about being a loner and pushing her jewelry line, which consists of low end rip offs of high end designers.  She’s 30, but gets so much botox and lip injections, she’s aging herself rapidly.  She has two bunnies who despise her and are going to rip out her throat in her sleep one of these days.  And she’s had two broken engagements to date and I can only imagine the reason is no sane person can put up with her for a lifetime.

She’s started vlogging only fairly recently, but she’s been on yt for several years.  Here’s the link to her first vlog: http://youtu.be/TGmR63H6uVM

Ngl, I’m pretty jealous of her budget, which allows her to buy major high end bags on a regular basis.  But it’s funny to watch her pretend she funds everything herself and isn’t still supported by her loaded parents.

Blue and Silver
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 1149
      • Total Created: 1152
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Whoa… I’m going to have to dive into this.

Bitchplease
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 2
      • Trash Talker

Oh more post about this basic bitch please? ? she has become so obnoxious and stupid that I cant stand even her instagram posts.

orgain
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 4
      • Replies Created: 492
      • Total Created: 496
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

She is so spastic and she’s on coke or some other amphetamine. Her brother is a rapist and she’s still insane and a dried up old and bitter maid. Still fetishizing Asians too and buying the ugliest Chanels possible.

I collect vintage basketball jerseys, PM me if you have any.
    2014 Tarragon Rose Court San Ramon, CA - home of the biggest fucking losers AprilJustinTV AprilAthena7

HotDave
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 89
      • Total Created: 91
      • Trash Talker

I take back what I said earlier about her parents supporting her.  Given how cheap her materials are and her insane mark up, she probably is cleaning up on her own.  There have been several review videos calling her out on her crappy customer service, which is ironic considering its an HRH vlog mainstay to complain about everyone else’s service.

Oh, and she’s ruined Chanel for me, she makes it look so tacky.

Playkick
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 71
      • Total Created: 71
      • Trash Talker

WOW. If this girl get anymore plastic surgery, no one is going to recognize her. She look half way decent only because of box & fillers. And the crap actually changed the structure of her face for the best. Imagine if these so-called Barbie didn’t have the fillers and Botox to fall on ?? Haha

Bougie Bankruptcy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 691
      • Total Created: 691
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I wish this thread was more poppin I hate this bloated entitled whiny bitch

PettyWhore
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 4
      • Replies Created: 1526
      • Total Created: 1530
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She’s in my top ten of All-Time Fav Trainwrecks!!!

Bougie Bankruptcy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 691
      • Total Created: 691
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She’s in my top ten of All-Time Fav Trainwrecks!!!

right!? The bitch is batshit insane, but I love watching her lol.. I’m fascinated at how rapidly she’s aging while simultaneously injecting more and more shit into her face. She’s currently “exiled” from every coffee shop, but its not her fault, its everyone else who is wrong :eyeroll: :eyeroll: I think her thread is dead because she just doesn’t have that FAS appeal.

GaucaMoleHair
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 705
      • Total Created: 706
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I first saw her when she was pretty new to YT, and she wasn’t nearly as intolerable. I watched for her jewelry, then quickly forgot about her. I saw her in my rec’d vids, and was blown away by how awful she became. Bitchy, annoying with ZERO originality, painfully obvious insecurity,  and then, that face… oy.

There was one video where she got some tacky shopping cart purse? Ugly as fuck.

grath thlippur
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 38
      • Total Created: 39
      • Trash Talker

I think I remember Trisha mentioning her in one of her older vids? HRH is a super wannabe valley girl, pretty sure her and Trish could be bffs

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.