ForeverSundaysAreForSodomy – Part 156

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverSundaysAreForSodomy – Part 156

This topic contains 111 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  Memma Toe More-y 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 112 total)
  • Author

Gracie Downs
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 124
      • Total Created: 124
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I don’t know. She’s such an absolute wimp about pain, that I can’t imagine her having a welcome mat at her back door. You think Anus gives her amyl nitrate poppers to help relax her sphincter? Or did she just say it to get us talking? I’m kind of leaning towards the latter.

This crazy bitch fell asleep during a c-section. I’d say her pain tolerance is p high

Yeah, just watch the video of her getting her nose pierced (and trying to awkwardly jiggle her tits for the piercer). Exceptionally high pain tolerance is a symptom of FAS. Which she has.

C.
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 51
      • Total Created: 51
      • Trash Talker

I don’t know. She’s such an absolute wimp about pain, that I can’t imagine her having a welcome mat at her back door. You think Anus gives her amyl nitrate poppers to help relax her sphincter? Or did she just say it to get us talking? I’m kind of leaning towards the latter.

This crazy bitch fell asleep during a c-section. I’d say her pain tolerance is p high

Yeah, just watch the video of her getting her nose pierced (and trying to awkwardly jiggle her tits for the piercer). Exceptionally high pain tolerance is a symptom of FAS. Which she has.

ugh you mean the one where she laughs and her tits flop around?

BrainSoup
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 89
      • Total Created: 89
      • Trash Talker

BrainSoup
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 89
      • Total Created: 89
      • Trash Talker

Kai getting her nose pierced. She’s such a sassy fassy tard. https://youtu.be/jm4XGsyFdIo

Judas
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 411
      • Total Created: 411
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Reminder that it has been almost two years since she has last been to the dentist.

Blue and Silver
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 1149
      • Total Created: 1152
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She’s being super boring on Snapchat today, just taking snaps of random shit like her coffee, mcdonalds breakfast which I presume MW treated her too after her shitty date yesterday

NoOneOfConsequence
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 94
      • Total Created: 94
      • Trash Talker

She has a high pain tolerance…except when she’s having her cervix checked, then she “feels like she’s being killed!”

Gracie Downs
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 124
      • Total Created: 124
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Kai getting her nose pierced. She’s such a sassy fassy tard. https://youtu.be/jm4XGsyFdIo

barf! Someone made a great gif of her second forced titty jiggle in the video, but I can’t find it anymore. Here’s an old photo someone might want for an icon. Found it looking for the gif and just thought it was a good one. Gross but admittedly pretty typical.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

GorkysStoopidLife
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 397
      • Total Created: 398
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

She has a high pain tolerance…except when she’s having her cervix checked, then she “feels like she’s being killed!”

Exactly. She bitched and moaned about having a pelvic, she said she screamed and flailed on the table. And who could forget the pain from her juan layg, screaming everytime Matt touched it.

C.
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

lbr, bb gorilla didn’t feel any pain during that she just heard/read other women talk about it and wanted to seem normal, dame.

GorkysStoopidLife
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

OT but is Mama Grape ever going to answer the questions we politely asked and is she ever going to clarify what she meant by “a storms a-brewing”?

She should go on the ED page as the first and only true good friend of Kai to turn PL and to be so readily embraced by the kinder gentler ultra tolerant YTTers.

GorkysStoopidLife
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

lbr, bb gorilla didn’t feel any pain during that she just heard/read other women talk about it and wanted to seem normal, dame.

What women? She’s a shut in, lol and was even more so when she was prennit. She was on the pregnancy forums for about a minute and she was pretty detailed in her pregnancy klogs. Pluth she had to let us know what a delicate little flower she is.

They’re pretty fun to watch, she looked full term at 9 weeks  :rofl:

C.
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

What women? She’s a shut in, lol and was even more so when she was prennit. She was on the pregnancy forums for about a minute and she was pretty detailed in her pregnancy klogs. Pluth she had to let us know what a delicate little flower she is. They’re pretty fun to watch, she looked full term at 9 weeks :rofl:

That’s exactly what I mean, tho. She probably read other women saying stuff on the internet and parroted it. She does it now, why not do it back then, too.

jackieanne
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 1026
      • Total Created: 1028
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

So, is Kai bragging that she made her bed by noon today?   Or bragging that she made her bed?   Or showing us that MW made her bed by noon today?

ThundaChunky
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Coming out of Lurkerdom to comment of the 4 Loko (I know i’m on the late freight, but YTT has been stupid)…AAAAANYHOO. Isn’t 4Loko the drink of choice for Juggalos, or am I making that shit up?? If it is I am too DEAD!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 112 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.